- Here are Our Top Picks
- List of Best Pressure Washer 2021
- 1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- 2. SPX3000 2030 Max Electric Pressure Washer
- 3. Generac 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer
- 4. 1,600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
- 5. WPX2700 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- 6. 2,300 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 7. WORX WG604 Electric Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washers Buying Guide
- Bottom Line
However, there are so many different models on the market that choosing the best pressure washer for you can be a difficult task.
To help make things easier, we have put together this handy guide to walk you through everything you need to know about getting the best pressure washer in 2021.
We will review some of the best electric pressure washers and provide an overview of what to look for when making a purchase decision. So read on and find out which is suitable for you. Here are the top picks.
Here are Our Top Picks
SPX3000 2030 Max Electric Pressure Washer
Generac 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer
1,600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
WPX2700 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
2,300 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
WORX WG604 Electric Pressure Washer
List of Best Pressure Washer 2021
1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
The motor provides durability, longevity, and satisfying performance even under the harshest working conditions. Suitable for cleaning large areas as it offers 3118 PSI at 2.9 GPM.
The built-in strainer system protects the engine against foreign objects, and the 12-inch removable spray wand gives you complete control.
The non-slip wheels feature ball bearings that enhance manoeuvrability, and the ergonomic handle is designed to reduce arm fatigue when moving it from spot to spot.
- 2.5-HP gas engine
- 15-foot power cord with a 50-foot operating radius
- Six quick-connect nozzles allow for easy transitions from project to project.
- 35 PSI for rinsing and cleaning lighter materials and surfaces; 3100 PS
- Can clean an area of up to 1200 square feet
- Easy operation with no priming necessary
- The unit is pretty heavy and not the most portable one you’ll find online.
2. SPX3000 2030 Max Electric Pressure Washer
This unit features an intuitive design and includes a total of 8 quick-connect spray tips, allowing you to choose the ideal nozzle to tackle any cleaning job.
It has a flow rate of 2 GPM with 1,820 PSI at the tip. The extra-long hose and the 20-inch soap application wand allow you to reach hard to get at areas.
The unit also has four different wash modes: car, deck & fencing, pressure wash and rinse.
- 1,820 PSI and 2 GPM flow rates are suitable for washing vehicles, cleaning patio and decking, and washing walls, patios, and driveways.
- The 20-inch soap application wand allows you to reach the hardest to get at areas like your home’s siding or the ceiling of your car garage.
- The eight included quickly-connect nozzles allow you to choose the ideal nozzle for any cleaning job.
- It comes with an onboard detergent tank that will enable you to add cleaning agents without stopping the machine; this also prevents foaming in the pressure washer’s pump for smoother cleaning.
- The unit features an intuitive design and includes eight quick-connect spray tips, allowing you to choose the ideal nozzle for any cleaning job.
- The long hose allows you to reach hard-to-get at areas like the siding of your house or the ceiling of your garage.
- The unit also comes with a 20-inch soap application wand, allowing you to reach the hardest to get at areas as the ceiling of your car garage or the siding of your home, for example. The onboard detergent tank allows you to add cleaning agents without stopping the machine, preventing foaming in the pressure washer’s pump for smoother cleaning.
- The manual is not very detailed and sometimes can be pretty confusing when reading through it.
- The storage bag is also not included with the product, so you will have to purchase one.
3. Generac 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer
It features a powerful 4-stroke engine that starts quickly and delivers impressive performance on any cleaning project you might have in mind.
The lightweight design allows for easy movement from location to location, and the ergonomic handle is designed to reduce fatigue during prolonged use.
It has a heavy-duty hose reel with wrap around storage caddy, which helps keep your work area nicely organized while also reducing the risk of tripping on the hose when moving around.
- Potent engine (2900 PSI)
- Powerful motor (2.4 GPM at 2900PSI)
- Very lightweight design (only 21 lbs.)
- Highly manoeuvrable due to the wheels and ergonomic handle designed for comfort when moving it.
- The engine is not the quietest one out there, especially when it’s working under full load.
- The instructions are a bit confusing.
4. 1,600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
This unit packs a punch with its 1,600-PSI and 1.2 GPM output. The 12-inch spray wand gives you complete control when spraying the cleaning agents.
The onboard detergent tank allows you to add detergents without having to stop the machine. It is suitable for washing vehicles, cleaning patios and decks, power-washing houses, and washing cars.
The large wheels make the unit easy to maneuver, and the chrome-plated brass wand allows you to reach almost every location.
Nozzles can be easily attached by simply turning them clockwise until they are securely attached.
- 1800 PSI pressure washer that outputs 1.2 GPM
- 12-inch spray wand with the handle’s length ranging from 35 to 55 inches
- A convenient onboard detergent tank that allows you to add cleaning agents without having to stop the machine; this lot also prevents foaming in the pressure washer’s pump for smoother cleaning
- The unit is not too heavy, so it is easy to carry around the house or take outdoors.
- This pressure washer is also quite versatile as it can be used for washing.
- Vehicles, cleaning patios and decks, washing houses, etc.
- The manual is not very detailed and sometimes can be confusing when reading it.
- Also, like other units, the storage bag isn’t included with the product, so you will have to purchase one separately or store it elsewhere if
5. WPX2700 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
A mighty unit can make short work of any dirty job you have in mind.
It features a 2700-PSI and 2.3 GPM, making it suitable for even the most challenging jobs like cleaning brick walls, driveways or stripping old paint6 GPM engine, allowing you to clean even the most difficult surfaces in very little time.
It comes with a wide variety of jet nozzles for increased versatility and reduced re-cleaning time.
- PSI 2.6 GPM at 2700 psi, 4-cycle.
- OHV engine seven quick connect nozzles for optimum versatility.
- Rapid change 24″ easy lay hose 50′ high-performance hose reel with wrap around storage caddy.
- Ergonomic handle design reducing fatigue during prolonged use.
- Powerful motor (2.6GPM at 2700 PSI)
- Highly maneuverable due to the wheels and ergonomic handle specially designed for comfort when moving it.
- Extremely durable with a lifetime warranty guaranteed by the manufacturing
- There have been complaints about the engine being too loud, which might be an issue if you don’t want to disturb people around you.
- You have to mix oil with gas when doing your first-time run/start.
6. 2,300 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Features an automatic detergent system along with two nozzles on its wand, one of 5 adjustable spray pressure and the other one the turbo nozzle that can make short work of any tough stains or dirt.
It is super easy to assemble and disassemble, so you can easily store it away when not in use for maximum convenience.
Works great on cleaning patios, decks, and driveways without the hassle of having to deal with gasoline or cords attached to electric outlets.
It comes with a built-in gutter cleaner that allows you to clean out the dirt and debris from your gutters.
An impressive four-year warranty also backs it, so you can rest assured that it will last long enough to make use of the money you have spent on it.
- 2,300 PSI at 1.76 GPM This is more than enough power for household use
- allows you to adjust the turbo nozzle along with two adjustable spray nozzles depending on your needs
- Automatic detergent system for automatic dispensing of soap suds when scrubbing, eliminating you having to add. Also, manually has a built.
- Maneuverable so you can easily reach hard-to-reach areas with ease.
- An automatic detergent system keeps dirt from sticking on surfaces even in tough jobs by using a steady stream of water pressure.
- It comes with five adjustable spray nozzles along with the 21 ft. long power.
- Spray wand for increased versatility and reduced re-cleaning time.
- The hose tends to be on the longer side, so you might want to make sure you have ample storage space when doing your cleaning sessions.
7. WORX WG604 Electric Pressure Washer
A unique rolling cart makes moving it around the house a lot easier.
It is also backed by an impressive five-year warranty, making it one of the most durable and long-lasting pressure washers on the market today.
It features a quick connect chuck for fast and easy connection and disconnection of the water hose, allowing you to spend less time prepping up before you can start your cleaning session.
- 3800 PSI engine – 5 GPM x 2 flow rate and 1 Turbo nozzle delivers high-pressure water for faster cleaning times
- Four wheels on the rolling cart make it easier for you to move around the washer without having to lift or carry it in place.
- Â½” universal quick connect hose connector allows for easy attachment of the water hose.
- Time-saving as the quick connect chuck for fast and easy connection and disconnection.
- It does not come with a hand a gun, so you will need to get One separately.
- The design can make the tires pop out when you roll over them too fast, but this isn’t a problem if you’re careful.
- It does not come with a handgun, so you will need to get one separately if you want to do any washing.
Related: Best Lawn Sweeper 2021
Pressure Washers Buying Guide
Having looked at the top picks, let us look at the factors to consider when buying one. These include the various types of pressure washers, the different machine parts, and the pressure levels they produce.
The Types of Pressure Washer
Gas Powered Pressure Washer More potent than electric and are capable of producing high-pressure water jets. However, gas-powered ones tend to be noisier and are limited in the duration of their use.
These types have engines that run on either gasoline or diesel and require refueling during operation. However, they are better for cleaning driveways as they can produce high-pressure jets to loosen stubborn grime and dirt.
2. Petrol Powered Pressure Washer
Produce water pressure between 1,000 and 2,400 PSI. These models are more compact than the gas ones and use for cleaning vehicles and driveways.
The main disadvantage withThese are that they require frequent refueling making them less convenient and more time-consuming to use.
3. Electric Pressure Washer
They make use of either a plug or a battery pack. Use the best electric pressure washer for multiple purposes, including cleaning patios, walkways, and driveways.
However, they are not capable of producing as much pressure as the above types.
4. Handheld Pressure Washer
Handheld Pressure Washer are Lightweights and more compact.
They are ideal for use in cars and other locations close to the water source, as they eliminate the need to drag a heavy machine around with you.
1. The Pump
It is located at the heart of most pressure washers. It generates the pressure needed to produce the water jet, and it comes in either a piston, centrifugal or axial flow design.
Piston pumps are most commonly used in residential pressure washers, as they are quieter than the centrifugal ones during operation.
2. The Water Hose
The conduit through which the water flows from the pump to the output nozzle. This must be high quality and carry sufficient pressure to deliver clean, clear water through the hose.
3. The Nozzle
Controls direction and stream of water that comes out of the machine, and it is the most crucial part of your pressure washer when it comes to cleaning.
Depending on the cleaning task you are focusing on, adjusted from a fine mist to a high-pressure jet. Look for nozzles that are easy to adapt and swivel to allow you to easily clean hard-to-reach places.
4. The Gun
Extension of the nozzle and helps control the water stream. You can change its position to focus the water jet on specific areas or use it to clean multiple surfaces at once.
5. The Handle
Must-have feature on most pressure washers as they significantly improve handling and make it easier to move around with the machine.
6. The Hose Connector
Attaches to the hose and allows the water to flow into the pressure washer. They are available in various sizes, so make sure you get one that’s compatible with your pressure washer.
7. Pressure washer levels they produce
Comparing the various types of pressure washers, the gas ones are generally more powerful than their electric counterparts and have a higher PSI (pressure per square inch).
The best electric pressure washer will produce up to 3,500 PSI, while gas-powered models can pump out between 6,000 and 20,000 PSI.
The best electric pressure washer is suitable for cleaning vehicles as they are compact enough to be taken to the car without much trouble. Most of them are corded and require access to power.
The main benefit of an electric unit is that it’s straightforward to operate and doesn’t require any complex starting procedures.
Related : The Best Cordless Lawn Mower 2021
When it comes to selecting the best pressure washer, there are many different factors that you will need to consider.
Whether you want one for your personal home use or if you are looking for something more heavy-duty and professional-grade, we hope this article has given some guidance on what is available out there today.
The key takeaway here is to keep in mind how often you plan to use the washers, so that way when the time comes around, all of your options will be well within budget!
If any of these models sound like they would meet your needs but require slight adjustments before purchase (or don’t have exactly everything you need), let us know, and our team can help customize an order just for your business.